Guidance on my Journey

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." -Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dreaming, Living, Moving...

Perhaps I love to sleep, because I love to dream.  As Anais Nin states, "dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."  I have been moving so much these past few weeks and visited SO many places, but I haven't had the energy to document everything I have experienced.  It suddenly hit me that I am on my downhill slide from my visit to this amazing place...

I wish I could share every detail with you here, but every minute I spend sitting is a minute I take away from learning more.  I promise to share my stories soon, habibi (my dear)!  


"Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."  ~Albert Einstein


Off I go!   


No comments:

Post a Comment